installing/running cyrus.

Robert Scussel rscuss at omniti.com
Thu Jul 24 09:54:44 EDT 2003

Do you have multiple versions of Berkeley db on your machine?

It might make it easier for this and other programs that link against it
to remove all of the berkeley versions prior to 4.1.25 if that is an
option. I have had multiple problems with multiple versions of berkeley
on the same machine.

Otherwise you can look at the config.log to see what what it links
against in there and make sure that it is in you LD_LIBRARY_PATH as
Mitrana suggested.

--
Robert Scussel
1024D/BAF70959/0036 B19E 86CE 181D 0912  5FCC 92D8 1EA1 BAF7 0959