virtual domains & per domain configuration

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Thu Jul 24 11:10:36 EDT 2003

Hi all,
   I have installed cyrus-imapd-2.2.1-BETA with virtual domains enabled and I
would like to know if there is any way of setting different configuration
settings for each virtual domain.

For example if I have two different domains and I want to set one or more
options to different values between my two domains, is there any provision for
such kinds of configurations? What about if I have more than one virtual domains.

The same is valid for authentication and sasl. ie can I authenticate one of my
domains with kerberos, one wild ldap and one with sasldb?

If there is not any kind of such feature, are there any plans that it will be
implemented in some future version?

Feedback on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
   Christos

--
/**