requiring encryption but not from localhost?

tsg tsg at bugalux.com
Wed Jul 30 04:54:35 EDT 2003

You can have a look here www.bugalux.com/mbman/ (do not forget last slash!)
there are conf files for all applications to build a secure mail server. User
can connect to Cyrus-IMAP only imaps/pop3s ports. All connects without
encryption refused.
Web-mail. Squiremail (version 1.4 and above) can connect to IMAP also using
SSL channel. Horde also. So you do not need any exception for localhost. Jast
place your webmail package under https tree in Apache.