INBOX and Mailbox delete problem

Sunil Punnachalil punnachalil at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 09:56:50 EST 2003

> >> 2. I use a webmail client(squirrelmail) to
> receive and
> >> send mail. But I am not able to see my received
> mails
> >> under INBOX.  My INBOX and INBOX.Sent are in two
> >> levels (INBOX.Sent is like a Sub folder of
> INBOX). Why
> >> it is happening ? I guess Squirrel mail expects
> that
> >> to be in same level . I don't know that is a the
> >> problem of not showing my received mails
> >
> > Did you configure Squirrelmail to know your kind
> of imap server?
>
> Another question, did you configure your Cyrus to
> use "altnamespace" ?

My squirrel mail knows that I am using cyus IMAP
server.

I didn't do anything on namespaces. There is something
 I can do to fix this . Can you explain little more
detail.
This my mail box structure after login in to
Squirrelmail.

-INBOX
  Draft
  Sent
  Trash
If I click on the "-" subfolders disappears with "+"

Thanks for the help.