presubscribing mailboxes

Earl Shannon Earl_Shannon at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:33:00 EST 2003

Hello,

An alternative is to authenticate as one user, probably the admin user,
and
be authorized to act on behalf of the account.  That said, I don't know
how to
do this. If someone has an example of some perl code using the Perl
IMAP Admin module that does this and is able to post it to the list I
would appreciate it.

Currently I do what you do when I need to subscribe a user to some
mailboxes in their account. Edit their subscription files.  Would
definitely
prefere being able to do this via the network instead of logging into
the box.

Regards,
Earl Shannon
--
Systems Programmer, Computing Services, Information Technology
NC State University.