Folders must be in Inbox

David Borgesen dborgesen at 1stomni.com
Tue Jan 14 15:52:49 EST 2003

Hello,

Our company recently installed Cyrus and we can not add folders at the same
level as the Inbox.  He says we must place all folers within the Inbox.  Is
this accurate, if so can we change it so I can have all my core folders at
the root level and not within the in box?  Also my folders and mailboxes
both look like folders in Eudora, any idea why?

Structure Before Cyrus

Root
      -Inbox
      -Sent Messages
      -Drafts
      -Test Folder

Structure after Cyrus (according to sys admin)

Root

     -Inbox
            -Sent Messages
            - Drafts