Websieve and Cyrus 2.1.11

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Thu Jan 16 16:39:48 EST 2003

>perl is telling you precisely what the problem is -- it is looking for
>the file IMAP/Admin.pm (ie, the perl module IMAP::Admin), and it can't
>find it in any of the directories listed.  If you installed it somewhere
>else, you will need to get perl to look for it where you installed it.
> If you haven't installed the module, it won't work until you do.

ok right I just saw that my Admin.pm perl module is in
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm so in the
file funclib.pl from Websieve I've changed the following line:

use IMAP::Admin;

use Cyrus::IMAP:Admin;

and I got further but now it's complaining that it cannot find
IMAP/Sieve.pm and I am 100% sure this file is NOT part of Cyrus IMAPD at
least not 2.1.11. Do you know where I can find it maybe ?

This Websieve thing really looks old :(

Regards