Websieve and Cyrus 2.1.11

John Alton Tamplin jtampli at sph.emory.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:33:27 EST 2003

marc.bigler at day.com wrote:

>I am currently trying to make Websieve run with my Cyrus 2.1.11
>installation. Unfortunately this doesn't work as well as planned, I copied
>the files to my cgi-bin directory but now when I run
>
>http://mailserver/cgi-bin/websieve.pl I get the following error:
>
>Received a program error!
>Error: Can't locate IMAP/Admin.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
>/usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib
>/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
>/usr/perl5/site_perl /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int
>/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl .) at ./funclib.pl line
>5. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./funclib.pl line 5. Compilation
>failed in require at /opt/wmapache/cgi-bin/websieve.pl line 53. BEGIN
>failed--compilation aborted at /opt/wmapache/cgi-bin/websieve.pl line 64.
>
>Any ideas ? I also remarked that websieve is a bit old, I think more than 1
>year old, do I maybe need to patch something to make it work ?
>
>Or maybe do you have any alternatives for a web interface especially for
>vacation (must be LDAP capable).

perl is telling you precisely what the problem is -- it is looking for
the file IMAP/Admin.pm (ie, the perl module IMAP::Admin), and it can't
find it in any of the directories listed.  If you installed it somewhere
else, you will need to get perl to look for it where you installed it.
 If you haven't installed the module, it won't work until you do.

--
John A. Tamplin                               Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health     +1 404/727-9931