Websieve and Cyrus 2.1.11 (smartsieve doesn't work neither)

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Sat Jan 18 04:56:18 EST 2003

>Check the user's sieve directory (eg /usr/sieve/k/ken), and make sure
>there is a link from 'default' to an actual script file.  You should see
>something like:

>lrwxrwxrwx    1 cyrus    mail           10 Nov 10  2001 default ->
>ken.script
>-rw-------    1 cyrus    mail         8877 Jan  8 16:19 ken.script

I've checked and this gets done correctly, now I think I found out my
problem. When I did my tests I used the same account to send mail to myself
and it looks like this doesn't trigger the vacation. This time I tryed to
send me a mail from another test account and then it worked !!

I just saw another behaviour where I would like to know if this is normal
or not. So in my case I've got vacation activated and also a normal filter
which says "if subject = something then REJECT mail". The filter works when
the vacation is deactivated but when I activate the vacation this reject
filter doesn't work. Is that the normal behaviour ?

Regards