Signaled to death

Martin Ziegler mz at newyorkcity.de
Mon Jan 27 07:16:01 EST 2003

Just to inform you that this is already resolved. After reconstructing the
mailboxes _several_ times it worked again.

Thanks

  Martin

--On Montag, 27. Januar 2003 08:46 +0100 Martin Ziegler <mz at newyorkcity.de>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> i'm using cyrus-imap 2.1.9 for several and until yesterday evening
> without problems. When i started my client this morning i was no longer
> able to login to my cyrus server. The log says
>
> 	process xyxy exited, signaled to deatch by 11
>
> I already did a reconstruct on all mailboxes as suggested in the FAQ but
> unfortunately without success. Since i changed nothing on the system for
> a long time i'm wondering what caused this problem.
>
> Can someone please help me on this ( until this is fixed i'm quasi
> offline ;-/ )
>

> Thanks
>
>   Martin

Network Engineer                            UUNET - A WorldCom Company
EMEA Data Systems Engineering               Sebrathweg 20
mailto: mziegler at uu.net                     44149 Dortmund, Germany
Phone +49 231 972 1143                      Fax +49 231 972 1188