Debian "woody" Cyrus IMAPd 2.1 backports relocated

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Mon Jan 27 11:28:52 EST 2003

I have done a bit of a spring cleaning on my backports repository,
and thus the old URI is now invalid.

The new locations are listed in http://people.debian.org/~hmh/, please
update your apt source.list files if you were using any of my backports.

Available backports to "woody":

1. Cyrus IMAPd 2.1, and dependencies (SASL and others)
2. Postfix 2.0.3
3. AMaViSd-new 20021227
4. Squirrelmail
5. misc (currently, "socat").

You can use apt pins to select them. Use the "component" to select them.

  Henrique Holschuh