sendmail+cyrus+spamassassin

Gordon gmc at gmc.tzo.net
Thu Jan 30 13:20:46 EST 2003

I'm running RedHat 7.3 and I've got sendmail and cyrus-imapd working
great. I'm also using sieve for some server-side sorting of messages and
  I've set up squirrelmail so I can access it all over the web. Oh, and
I'm using a couple dns blacklists with sendmail to keep most spam from
even getting in.

The next piece that I'd like to play around with is integrating
spamassassin (SA) in to identify the spam that does get through. The
stuff that I've read has me somewhat perplexed in how to get this done.
Does sendmail call SA before sending the message to cyrus? Does cyrus
run SA? Is it something completely else? Anyway, how do I get SA to run
in this configuration?

Gordon