Problems with Drafts and Sent (IMAP)

Jonas Jacobsson jonas at cytech.nu
Wed Feb 5 13:45:39 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using Cyrus IMAP v1.5.19 (Debian Woody) as server
and Mozilla v1.3a as client.

Though I have configured the Drafts folder for
drafts and Sent folder for sent items Mozilla
can't use them. It works ok to drag'n'drop a mail
to the folders, but they can't be accessed when
I compose a mail.

If I start on a new mail and select "save",
Mozilla opens a window telling me that:

"The current command did not succeed. The mail server responded:
Mailbox does not exist."

I press "ok" and a new window appears:

"The current command did not succeed. The mail server responded:
Please select a mailbox first."

If I create a new mail and press "send",
Mozilla opens the same windows as above.

My user have full rights on the folders.

PLEASE HELP ME!

/jonas