Eudora 5.2 and attachments

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 11 11:24:40 EST 2003

Yes, Eudora has a problem with boundaries generation if a message is created
in a certain fashion (text, HTML, and attachment in one doc), this was
supposed to have been corrected with 5.2, however if the sender is on an
older version you are still SOL. Qualcomm is trying desperatly it seems to
get out of the Email client market from what I understand.

-David

David Chait
Sys Admin  - Facilities Operations
333 Bonair Siding Road #107