Eudora 5.2 and attachments

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:39:52 EST 2003

Jim,
    Interesting, but yes, Stanford did try to patch Cyrus imapd to
compensate and it seemed to work with some older versions of the source, but
stopped when I upgraded past 2.1.4, our best results have come from
upgrading users to 5.2 or another client altogether.

-David

David Chait
Sys Admin  - Facilities Operations
333 Bonair Siding Road #107