Deleting records from db

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Wed Feb 26 10:04:58 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried with this:

localhost.localdomain> reconstruct user.mailboxname
reconstruct: Operating System Error

The imapd.log file appended the following line:

Feb 26 16:08:48 nexus imapd[30158]: Reconstructing
'user.massimiliano_rovatti' (not recursive) for user 'postmaster'

Sorry for boring... I would like to get out of this problem without
deleting the entire database...

Best regards,

En3pY

--