Cyrus 2.1 Debian woody backports temporarily hosted at ftp.cipsga.org.br

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Dec 5 04:15:18 EST 2003

Since people.debian.org is still down, I have uploaded all my backports,
which includes cyrus 2.1, to ftp.cipsga.org.br.

This is a temporary location.  When people.debian.org goes online, I will
remove the backports from ftp.cipsga.org.br.

deb lines:

deb ftp://ftp.cipsga.org.br/ hmh/cyrus/
deb ftp://ftp.cipsga.org.br/ hmh/misc/

and so on.

Do notice that for most backports, you need the misc/ repository, where I
store common deps.

  Henrique Holschuh