Shared folders?

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Dec 17 17:29:48 EST 2003

In cyrus's imapd.conf set the postuser to the user you want to use to
post to shared folders.. The default is empty, so to send a message to
the shared folder deposit you would send a message to +deposit.  You
must also make sure that the user anonymous has "p" rights on the
deposit shared folder as well..  read the manpage for imapd.conf.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>