Converting mbox to cyrus maildir w/ seen state preservation

Miham KEREKES miham at xenon.bibl.u-szeged.hu
Mon Dec 22 17:35:03 EST 2003

> I do not know where you store your secrets, I assume sasldb?  If so,
Yes.

> sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
> sasl_auxprop_plugin: sasldb
> sasl_mech_list: plain
Ok. Works. Or at least: the error changed :-(

* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE STARTTLS LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED ANNOTATEMORE
00000000 OK Completed
00000001 STARTTLS
00000001 NO Error initializing TLS
Unable to negotiate TLS with this server
00000002 LOGOUT
* BYE LOGOUT received
00000002 OK Completed
Unable to negotiate TLS with this server

In syslog:
Dec 22 23:29:15 merope cyrus/imapd[31767]: unable to get private key from '/etc/ssl/private/cyrus-global.key'
Dec 22 23:29:15 merope cyrus/imapd[31767]: TLS engine: cannot load cert/key data
Dec 22 23:29:15 merope cyrus/imapd[31767]: error initializing TLS

What is mistaken? File is readable, even world-wide for sure!

I made the certs by following this description:
http://www.irbs.net/internet/info-cyrus/0207/0265.html

Miham.