Hello, and my first question

Torsten E. linux-user at gmx.com
Mon Dec 22 17:35:14 EST 2003

From: "Miham KEREKES" <miham at xenon.bibl.u-szeged.hu>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 11:11 PM

> > Well, I set-up an cyrus-imap (version 2.1.15), which works behind
postfix
> > 2.0.16.
> > The users are authenticated via saslauthdb.
> > That installation works fine for me till now!
> >
> > Now I read some docs about shared-folders, and thought it might be
> > interesting for me aswell.
> > So I set them up using cyradm.
> > I can subscribe to them using Thunderbird or MS Outlook 2000 & 2003, and
can
> > store emails within without any problems.
> >
> > But: I can't send any emails directly to that shared-folders - and right
now
> > I have no idea where the problem is.
>
> Folder permissions?
>
> cyradm> lam user.torsten

Hi,

the problem is that no email is put within the shared-folders (eg.
share/mailinglist).
An email sent to:
    torsten+share/mailinglist, or
    torsten+share.mailinglist
(depending in the unixhierarchysep settings)
is put within the inbox, not the folder.

The permissions are set:
sam share anyone all

c y
Torsten