[POLL] Cyrus 2.2 virtdomains behavior (Was: global admin without defaultdomain?)

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Dec 30 13:22:51 EST 2003

This means that there is no choice for an administrator who might want
to distribute users to the domains _only_ according to the IP address of
the server that users connect to? I would not like my users to have the
ability to choose a domain only by appending a @domain to their userid.

Are there any negatives consequences for implementing a byipaddress only
option too? I would like to see it implemented in cyrus, if this is not
a problem.

Regards,
Christos

--
Christos Soulios (soulbros_at_noc.uoa.gr)

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
No is the answer.