Strange problem

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Tue Aug 12 08:40:04 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I have really strange problem. I am using Postfix, web-Cyradm, Cyrus Imapa, SASL and Mysql.
My e-mail boxes are 10MB and sometimes when a biger mail arrives I cannot delete it with Horse/IMP.
Another starnge thing is: I can login in to IMAP but I canot login using POP3.
I got this message from Outlook :

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.cq-link.sr (2)', Server: 'mail.cq-link.sr', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [IN-USE] Unable to lock maildrop', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Other e-mail boxes are working ok, but sometimes as I said when bigger e-mail arrives it happens like that, not alwyas.

What could be the problem.

Regards,
Bartosz