ERR IN-USE Unable to lock maildrop

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Fri Aug 15 13:25:42 EDT 2003

Hello,

I wrote about this problem ealier...
I cannot loggin to e-mail box with pop3 and i got this message in outlook express:

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'mail.cq-link.sr (2)', Server: 'mail.cq-link.sr', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [IN-USE] Unable to lock maildrop', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I can log  into this e-mail box with imap but I cannot delete any e-mail messges.

I am using Cyrus IMAPD and SASL.
Please help me what to. The rest of e-mail boxes works very well.

Bartosz