Simons Cyrus-SASL source

Patrick Nelson pnelson at neatech.com
Fri Aug 15 13:42:58 EDT 2003

I know your out there Simon...

RH9 (again...)

I did your db4 solution with the cyrus-imapd-2.1.14.6 source.  Rebuilt
db4 and then installed it.  Then rebuilt imapd.  Great so far.

Then I tried to rebuild cyrus-sasl-2.1.15-1 source and I get errors
because db4-devel is there but not db3-devel.  Have you had a solution
to this yet?  Or has anyone solved this?  Currently RH9 has
cyrus-sasl-2.1.10-4 on it.

I can rebuild the 2.1.15 on a RH73 system and the created rpms will
install on the RH9 system...  Don't know if this is problematic though.
What do you think Simon?

BTW thanks for your hard work on keeping the cyrus rpms going.