sender address of reject messages

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Mon Aug 18 17:51:14 EDT 2003

-- Daniel Nilsson <dnilsson at sisoft.com> is rumored to have mumbled on
Montag, 18. August 2003 15:59 Uhr -0400 regarding sender address of reject
messages:

> I noticed that I can set the sender address of the reject messages in
> imapd.conf using the postmaster: parameter. Is the correct solution to
> this problem to set the postmaster: to rejected or something like that
> doesn't corresspond to a real user or alias on our domain ?

Yes, I think it is. We use doublebounce, which is aliased to /dev/null, for
these purposes ...

Greetings, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - Postmaster - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zimmer 18
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK