2.2.1-BETA and virtual domains

Vects vects at actcom.co.il
Tue Aug 19 09:00:42 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to enable virtual domain support with cyrus imapd 2.2.1-beta
and got some problem with it, imapd doesn't deliver mail to correct
mailbox.
Let say I have domain1 and domain2, I can create users under each domain
by cyradm without any problem. I have u1 at domain1 and u1 at domain2, mail
arrives to u1 at domain1 even I sent it to u1 at domain2 and returns 'unknown
user' for existent u2 at domain2
My set up was working with 2.2.0-ALPHA.

This is my imapd.conf

configdirectory: /var/imap
partition-default: /m1/imap
partition-m1: /m1/imap
partition-m2: /m2/imap
partition-m3: /m3/imap
admins: cyrus root
allowanonymouslogin: no
fulldirhash: yes
allowplaintext: yes
quotawarn: 90
autocreatequota: 10000
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
sieveusehomedir: false
sievedir: /var/spool/sieve
tls_ca_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/imapd.pem
tls_cert_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/imapd.pem
tls_key_file: /usr/share/ssl/certs/imapd.pem
virtdomains: yes
defaultdomain: actcom.co.il

I'm using sendmail as MTA and have mail forwarding for domain2 to
cyrusv2:/var/imap/socket/lmtp
I'll be glad to hear any hits how to solve my problem.

Thanks, Vects.

--
Vects <vects at actcom.co.il>
ACTCOM - Active Communication Ltd.