Looking for install guide

David Meier MEIER at logmail.net
Fri Aug 22 11:25:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

I was able to install cyrus on RH9 using that guide. I do also recall I had trouble with db4. Unfortunately I didn't write down any remarks on this but I think I used the rpm's from the CD at the end (looking at my --with-dbdir directive below). The command I used to compile was:

$ export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include"
$ ./configure --with-sasl=/usr/local/lib --with-perl --with-auth=unix \
  --with-dbdir=/usr --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl --without-ucdsnmp

Hope this helps...

Dave