cyrus accounts and monitoring activity/usage

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 14:15:52 EDT 2003

Hello,
Some time ago we began offering some free email
accounts. We are using Cyrus/Squirrelmail and
Sendmail.
I am interested in looking at stats such as users that
have never logged in, users that have accessed their
account in the last 30 days, 60 days and 90 days etc.
We are using auxprop and sasldb2 for authentication. I
wanted to see from some of you what the best way to
get this data is. I also wanted to see how some of you
were going about this for reporting and account
deleteion. I am sure there are some gotchas involved.
Thanks in advance.