cyrus accounts and monitoring activity/usage

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Aug 25 15:06:10 EDT 2003

If squirrelmail is the only way for a user to check the mail then you
could just have squirrelmail log this information in a database (which
it may be doing already).. I know horde/imp keeps track of the last time
a user logged in.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>