SQUAT high loads!

Elmo Recio erecio at storm.jmc.tju.edu
Sun Apr 6 23:19:48 EDT 2003

It seems that after a while (when lots of people start logging in) I get
SQUAT failed over and over, then my quad, 1.5GHZ box's load starts
increasing. It gets larger and larger... when I came back at one point
it was at 389.0 !!!

Has anyone had this problem with cyrus before? More and more IMAPD
processes starting and all of them pegged as high as they can go. Note
that I am using saslauthd pointing to PAM and pam is pointing to our
LDAP server. I am using LMTP (via postfix).

-Elmo