Concerned WAS RE: recovering from mailbox.db corruption cyrus 2_2

Edward Zarecor edward_zarecor at harvard.edu
Mon Apr 7 15:23:28 EDT 2003

I haven't had any problems running a couple small cyrus implementations
for around three years until today when I had a hardware crash.  I
hadn't verified my backups were working recently and they weren't.  For
this I have no one to blame but myself.  I was able to recovered
everything in the end though.

Ed.