migrating to cyrus...

Kristian Rink afterimage at gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 13:59:00 EDT 2003

Hi Joe, list...

...and, first, thanks for the hint. :)

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:46:28 -0500
"Joe Dennick" <joe at dennick.net> wrote:

> You can use Outlook Express to both connect to its 'Personal
> Folders' and to an IMAP server like Cyrus.  Once connected to both
> message sources, you can just copy messages from one place to the
> other with no problems.  You can even write a quick instruction
> sheet to give your users so they can move their own mail.

Actually, that's more or less what I intented to do. Yet, it doesn't
work. Doesn't work with Mozilla Mail ("NO - message contains bare
newlines" for almost every message I try to copy), doesn't work with
Outlook Express, either... Straaange... :/

Cheers,
Kris

--
Für Freiheit und die Wahrung demokratischer Grundrechte im
Informationszeitalter - gegen Zensur, Manipulation und digitale