email virus protection

Oliver Jones oliver at deeper.co.nz
Wed Apr 9 19:01:45 EDT 2003

The one we use and one which I think is probably one of the best
Virus/Spam mail scanners is MailScanner.  It's written in perl.  It can
use pretty much any AV scanner & uses SpamAssasin & RBL for spam
catching.  It requires sendmail though so if you're using a different
MTA you're out of luck.  Check it out at www.mailscanner.info.

Regards

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver at deeper.co.nz  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238