Dots in usernames and sub mailboxes ?

Laurent Mele mele at cartel-securite.fr
Thu Apr 10 06:44:43 EDT 2003

Hi dave.

1) Dots in usernames are fully possibles with the option bellow in your imad.conf's file:

unixhierarchysep: yes

2) I think yes with setting right acl on the subdir

exemple :

sam users/main/user3 all none
sam users/main/user3 user2 at domain.com all

I say 'all' but everything that apply here should be good

Regards,

According to Dave Carrera: