Emails being lost

James Shamas jshamas at optima-inc.us
Tue Apr 22 09:30:59 EDT 2003

Good thought, Daniel, but I don't think that is the case;  The client in
question does not have filtering enabled in Outlook.  I also performed a
test where I did not use outlook to connect to the server, rather I used
IMP's webmail client.  Same results... The emails were lost.

I did find that:
*  Replys from me to her tend to get lost.
*  Emails that I originate to her tend to be delivered succesfully
*  Emails that I request delivery confirmation on tend to be delivered
succesfully, even if they are a reply to an email from her.

I do not know if these cases hold 100% of the time, but so far, they
seem to.

Thanks again for the help,
James