sieve and deliver

Jason Crummack j.crummack at easysoft.com
Wed Apr 23 09:24:31 EDT 2003

I've tried various other options but to no avail, the message received in my
inbox have the X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2 header included but the sieve rules are
not working.

If i use the test routine provided with cyrus-imap 2.1.12 sieve correctly spots
the message and indicates that it will be filed into the relevant folder? Also
timsieved works fine for putting and activating scripts.

Here's some information on my setup

sendmail-8.12.8 -> procmail-3.22 -> cyrus-imap-2.1.12 (using deliver).

/etc/imapd.conf contains

sieveusehomedir: false
sievedir: /usr/sieve
sieve_maxscriptsize: 32
sieve_maxscripts: 5
duplicatesuppression: yes
tls_sieve_cert_file: disabled
tls_sieve_key_file: disabled

I'm also not seeing any messages in sys.log from sieve regarding rule checking,
has anyone any ideas on how I can progress any further?

Jason

--
Easysoft Limited