Admin permissions broken?

andy news.letters at gmx.de
Sun Sep 1 22:32:28 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I did manually create top level folders using an admin account. No the users do have no write permissions to the folders. So I tryed to delete them, but even this does not work! Here is some communication I had with cyrus:

server:~ # cyradm --user cyrus localhost
Please enter your password:
Please enter your password:
IMAP Password:
              localhost.localdomain>
localhost.localdomain> sam test cyrus d

localhost.localdomain> listacl test
anyone lrs
cyrus d

localhost.localdomain> dm test
deletemailbox: Permission denied

Has anybody a good idea on how to solve that? Maybe sassl is not propperly installed?! However I am always! prompted twice for the same pw for login. So I do think that something is wrong.

Thank you for any help on that!