Webmail applications that are kind to the IMAP server?

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Mon Sep 2 13:20:51 EDT 2002

Look at Squirrelmail.  www.squirrelmail.org/  It's a very nice app,
written in php also, with plugins to add many useful features (such as
Sieve filtering.)  I don't have a heavy load on my server, but I haven't
noticed any more activity from Squirrelmail than what I see with a
"regular" imap user.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Project Coordinator
University of Texas at Dallas