Cyrus Installaion Problems

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:59:18 EDT 2002

I have the same setup, and I *might* be able to help you, but you're
going to have to give us more information first.

What do you get when you run "ps -aux | grep cyrus"?
Are you using tcpwrappers?  If so, have you allowed localhost access to
everything?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas