Huge lmtpd processes

Su Li sli at rim.net
Tue Sep 10 10:56:50 EDT 2002

I don't know that is normal. If the cyrus can not handle the speed of the
mails coming in, it will create a new lmptd. For each mail there will be a
deliver process too. Please correct me, if I 'm wrong. Because My cyrus imap
handles email very slow(I am looking for ways to speed it up), lmtpd and
deliver can take up to 2G memory :) -- I have 2.3G on my Linux.

Su