Multiple domains, Cyrus won't listen!

Ray Anderson rsa at i-deasatwork.com
Thu Sep 12 10:28:40 EDT 2002

My apologies, I did specifiy in a prior e-mail that the file is master.conf,
but it's actually cyrus.conf.

[root at mail_server etc]# dir -d cyr*
drwxr-xr-x    2 cyrus    mail         4.0k Sep 11 09:26 cyrus
-rw-r--r--    1 cyrus    mail         3.9k Sep 11 16:34 cyrus.conf

-=Ray
Ray Anderson
Senior Business Analyst
PRIDE Industries
Office: 916.788.2444
Cell: 916.798.9439
rsa at prideindustries.com
www.prideindustries.com

The man who enters combat encased in solid armor plate, but lacking the
essential of self-confidence, is far more exposed and naked to death than
the individual who subjects himself to battle shorn of any protection but
his own skill, his own belief in himself and in his wingman. Righteousness
is necessary for one's peace of mind, perhaps, but it is a poor substitute
for agility...and a resolution to meet the enemy under any conditions and
against all odds.
Major Robert S. Johnson, USAAF