Cyrus Cannot Delete Mailbox

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Sep 11 16:37:35 EDT 2002

Read the source, Luke, read the source.  The docs specifically state
that admins cannot delete mailboxes without first setting the "d" ACL on
the box.

man cyradm

"""dm"" mailbox
           Delete the specified mailbox.

           Administrators do not have implicit delete rights on
mailboxes.  Use the setaclmailbox command to grant the "d" permission to
your principal if you need to delete a mailbox you do not own."

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member