Cyrus IMAP Presentation

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Tue Sep 17 05:10:55 EDT 2002

I've just checked your new version of Cyrus.pdf:

Page 7:
saslpasswd2 is not always needed. My cyrus user is in the LDAP tree and I've
never used any saslpasswd* command on any of my boxes.

Page 23:
Postfix consists of one master process and many child processes. The line in
master.cf ensures that only the lmtp child processes don't chroot to their
chroot environment, while others can still run chrooted.

Page 25:
The current cyrus-imapd-2.1.9-2 rpms now include the scripts you mention in
/usr/share/cyrus-imapd/contrib/.

Simon