Cyrus IMAP Presentation

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Tue Sep 17 12:02:00 EDT 2002

adam at morrison-ind.com wrote:

> I've created a presentation about Cyrus IMAPd that I will be showing to the
> local LUG in a couple of weeks.  I'd appreciate it if some Cyrus masters would
> take a look at it and see if I've gotten anything wrong.
>
> ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/Cyrus.pdf

A few points:

- Slide 4: Just for completeness, you might want to add LMTP to the list
of protocols.

- Slide 17: You're missing the "2" after "SASL version".

- Slide 22: You probably want to use the 'cyrusv2' mailer for Sendmail
(8.12.4+).  This mailer talks directly to lmtpd instead of spawning
deliver.

Nice job!

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127