Cyrus IMAP Presentation

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 17 22:56:07 EDT 2002

This simply isn't true.  At UTD we are using altnamespace *and* we allow our users to have a PEA (Personalized Email Address) which can include firstname.lastname at .

If Amos Gouaux is "listening" maybe he can explain *how* he does it, but I certainly can confirm that it can be done, using altnamespace and the . separator.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Project Coordinator
University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/