Cyrus IMAP Presentation

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 19 18:00:36 EDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 04:54:16PM -0400, adam at morrison-ind.com wrote:
> New version
>
> ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/Cyrus.pdf

Great work on this. I take it you don't mind if people pass it along
to others? Anything you want referenced other than the credits given
in the PDF?

> I'd really like to have the names of some large sites and how many users and
> shared folders they have.  This is really important to the suit wearing portion
> of the audience.  I've scrounged around on google and barely been able to find
> any "testimonials".  Most of what I do find is really old.

You'll have to ask them for details but check out http://fastmail.fm/
A decent site and Cyrus driven.

--
  Scott Russell (lnxgeek at us.ibm.com)
  Linux Technology Center, System Admin, RHCE.