Cannot get loginrealms to work with 2.0.16

Michael Fair michael at daclubhouse.net
Tue Sep 17 20:59:58 EDT 2002

Please read the mailing list over the past
couple months.  Ken Murchison has said a
lot about what needs to happen.

The primary thing is that the mail spool
needs to have domain directories created
and the best support is currently for the
normal "first character" hashing algorithm.

There should also be several notes about what
to do in the release notes and readme files
that come with 2.2.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.  I'm certain
that the CMU guys would want to know about
what problems you are experiencing compiling
Cyrus on Solaris 8 x86.

Perhaps a repost under "trying to compile 2.2"
would be appropriate since that subject would
get the attention of the guys who've actually
set it up.  There is currently a lot of attention
being paid to getting 2.2 running and tested so
I'm sure they'll be glad to help.

Good luck,
-- Michael --

PS This might be a dumb question but you do have
   your "sasl_pwcheck_method" set to "auxprop"
   in imapd.conf right?