Converstion Tool

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Tue Sep 24 17:48:26 EDT 2002

Ok, Got the libpst to work, and actually got the following to work:

	Cat Inbox | formail -s cpmsg /var/spool/imap/user/newuser

All mail messages were created successfully.

Two questions:
	1.  If I strip the ^M out of the Inbox, outlook express can
read, mozilla mail will see nothing.  If I leave the ^M in, mozilla but
outlook does not read all messages correctly - suggestion?

	2.  How do you handle file attachments?  Both mozilla mail and
outlook are aware of the attachment and you can see the mime encoded
attachment in the cyrus message but neither display correctly - you just
see the mime encoding - suggestions?

Andy

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)
Provident Solutions LLC.