Telnet commands.

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Sun Sep 29 13:25:07 EDT 2002

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Frederic Trudeau wrote:

> You are asking why I am not simply using cyradm. One main reason : My
> client wants a web-based tool that will enable him to have control over
> the mail system, and I dont know Perl. One easy way to do this via
> Telnet is to use PHP and create a socket on port 143. Then, I will be
> able to control input/output easilly.

Ummm... if you're using php, why not use the IMAP tools instead of
telnetting into the system? The imap functions include ones like
imap_setacl, imap_createmailbox, etc... Check out:

	http://www.php.net/imap

If you're gonna use php for this, use the imap_* functions. They'll make
your life WAY easier :-)
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass