Converting email from a bsd style email box

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Mon Sep 30 15:20:47 EDT 2002

To all,
  Is it possible to read am email message from an existing BSD -style
mbox file and use the cyrus deliver agent to inject the mail verses
simple copying the file into the specific folder:

            cat {message} | formail -s /usr/libexec/deliver -m .
{userid} {return}

When I do this, I get 'invalid header'  ?!?

I am looking at this because there 'Might' be existing email in the
account so I do not want to overwrite any...

Any additional thoughts would be great!!

Vernon

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)
Provident Solutions LLC.
(615) 406-5540 http://www.provident-solutions.com